Saturday 1 November 2014

Toughest Week ~

OCTOBER 27, 2014; MONDAY; 2 P.M. - 2 P.M; at BS 1.3

Hi, Assalamualaikum w.b.t all..

An extra class was held especially for us to finalize our poster, videos an etc for the exhibition. We had problems. Firstly, the content of the poster is not complete yet. I'm the person who was incharged on doing poster and worked together with Farah Ally. The more time I see the softcopy of the poster, the more thing I want to make over. Finally, I create a new poster because the old one was look messy, crowded and too formal. About 10 minutes later the new poster was done. Yeaaay :)

We have no journal use for references to put on the poster. The truth is, I don't really understood what journal is? I thought that journal is something like sources from library that had been booklet. HAHA. So naive. = =" But now, I knew.

The next difficulties that we had been through were in handling Aurasma.
The image can't trigger the device to play the videos that we made. Huh. We got no time to try it so many times. We had decided to use the other application which is Zappar. Ha. Alhamdulillah. It is work.

We was the last group leave the BS. If I not mistaken, the time was around 4.30p.m. Zahirah, Dayang and I were in rush went to Old Flat. Rainy day. Heavy rain. Forgot to bring umbrella. Its okay. Experience is the best teacher. Thumbs up!

The A1 poster was printed with price RM30. Thanks to Him for ease our way :) A bit releived. We had no plan to do any props for the exhibition. No idea. may be because of we already exhausted. hee. At night, honestly, my attention, my focus more to SKP because we had presentation as 1st group to present. At the same time I had to study on my microbe baby Bt. hihi. Sorry Bt.



October 28, 2014 ; Tuesday; Faculty Biotech 1

Set up myself with Baju Kurung and went to class around 8 o'clock early. Krik krik. Nobody at there except Aishah. I don't know whether they all had planned to come late or not. hihi. While waiting for them to come, I had prepared points what I gonna say front of judges on a piece of paper. Relax and keep calm about 1 hour. Haha. Time is running. At 9 o'clock they started came and also did nothing. So relax. :D
Dr Wan reached. Jeng jeng jengggg.. "People,, why don't you set up your posters?! Why did you being so relax?!" she shouted lovely. kihkih. All gonna be clumsy and had no direction. From that time, we lacked time to rest. I got headache .seriously, it was painful.
Back to our poster,
Bacillus thuringiensis
How was the poster? So so right.. Congratulation to group 10 :)



Ha, we use the Zappar for those who want to see our video.

Steps to use Zappar:
1. Download the Zappar application in your device from the Apps or Play store.
2. Open the Zappar Channel URL in your browser to start the channel content downloading to your device.
3. Point your device at the trigger code and watch the code come to life with video or other content.
4. Interact with the content if able by tapping the screen or buttons.

Introduction

Why Bt?
Applications
Try to zappar it. Good luck !

There were 3 judges consists of Malay, Chinese and Indian. All of them are Dr. but I am not sure I know their name because I am freshie student. hehe. We were coming a Malay judges. She was like follow and just look at us what we gonna tell her. Start with Dayang who did introduction of Bt, followed by Zahirah explained about the benefits of Bt, Farah proceed with the applications and I on how does Bt works in plant cell which is the process. I'm glad that everything was running smoothly. :) But, the judges were the person who is very experts about microbes. Surely they were asked something out of our box of mind. :D 

Question 1: Is this application are used in Malaysia?
Question 2: Is Malaysia were produced products from benefits of Bt?
Question 3: How actually the Bt can recognise and differentiate between the things that it want to harm of?
Question 4: Is bacteria has blood capillaries? Haha. Because one of us said about the bacteria blood capillaries. :D
Question 5: Where is actually the toxin located?

So many things we don't know because of lack of knowledge and also less explore. Too bad. Most of the judges said if we really interested with the microbe, we have to ask what, where, when, why, who and how on the microbe. A lot of things we had to learn more, more and more. 

Around 4 o'clock, we had done presenting in front of 3 judges. So exhausted. Lack of energy. Headache too. Next, preparing for SKP presentation. Tired but fun !



October 31, 2014; at Lecture Hall; 8.00a.m.-10.00a.m.

Honestly, I only studied on topic of fungi as preparation for the lecture. So, when the lecturer give a lecture, I slowly catch up what Dr are saying and try to do some action on it.



Actually, the table that I made is not complete because I don't know and next week I try to ask my lecturer the answer.






No comments:

Post a Comment