Saturday 8 November 2014

Having a Good Time ~

NOVEMBER 07,2014; FRIDAY; 8.15a.m.-12.15p.m.; at BK 1.3

Hi and Assalamualaikum all ;)

For this week, we had no class on Tuesday but we had started the class on Friday 2 hours early. Before that, we are already submitted our mind map on Viruses and Other Infectious topic in Blendspace as what Dr. asked us to do.
5 minutes lessons in blendspace
Actually, on Thursday I already uploaded my mind map but when I open it on Saturday, mine was replaced by Nurin's mind map. XD . lucky I checked it out. huhu

Guys, try to explore this mind map on viruses and you will see this kind of lesson.

Back to my story on Friday, from 0830 until 1000, Dr had meeting. She was asked seniors to take over her place for do some activities with us and one of seniors there named Khairil who is master student that study on fungi (wear a flowering shirt) XD.. Actually every group had to plan a game. So, there was 10 games we gonna play until 1215.
Poison Paper Box
We were the 1st group that started the game. I didn't guess that my coursemate will transform to be like giant while playing this game. All the papers getting worst. No more heart shape and also box. HAHA. The game are organized badly :( 
Replay the games and stop after 10 minutes.

Time is running out. Another 9 group will present their games.
1. Flagella and cilia, Cytoplasm (Poison box)
2. Cell membrane (Roleplay)
3. Ribosome (Spin your Ribosome)
4.  Rough ER (Wheel decide)
5. Lysosome(Jump Lysosome Jump!)
6. Vacuole (Bingo)
7. Smooth ER (Lucky bottle)
8. Nucleus (Dart Quizzes)
9. Golgi Apparatus (Golgi Penalty)
10. Quiz oh Quiz (Mitochondria)


 One of the question given FROM Chew's group to us was...
??
Our answer is lyse word. But the answer got wrong! HAHA. We are honest without search it through the internet. Thats why we got wrong. XD. "Grig" was the answer = ="

This session was so fun and enjoyable. I don't think that its hard to score in this topic because this topic had been learned since our secondary school. I really23445 hope that I master in this topic. ngehngehngeh. :p In shaa Allah :) :) :)

What I have learned is :
1. Structures of Eukaryotic cells


  • Flagella and cilia
  • Cell membrane
  • Cytoplasm 
  • Ribosome
  • Organelles : 

    1. Nucleus
    2. Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER)
    3. Golgi Apparatus
    4. Lysosomes
    5. Vacuoles
    6. Chloroplasts
    7. Mitochondria


    Eukaryote
    Lastly, I'm very sad because for the next class, Dr Wan not to teach us. I'm not sure until when Datin will take over our class. Also, I thought for 'Adopt a Microbe' project Dr will cancel it but it just a dream and will proceed as well. HAHA. Alright, till get together later and all the best ! :')



      

    No comments:

    Post a Comment