Sunday 19 October 2014

Dissapointed moment

OCTOBER 14, 2014 ; TUESDAY; 10 A.M - 12 P.M at BS 1.4

Assalamualaikum and hi.

At hostel, a very little time that I used mobile data to save my budget. Therefore, I was very hardly sign in uSpot every single time to surf an internet. Last night, in a mood of Kenegaraan Malaysia, preparing for tomorow quiz, I was informed that Dr was asked to BYON and also BYOD. BYON? Algae and Fungi? Aduhh, I don't have any notes. Not in my mind that Dr will upload the notes in Putra LMS. So, I had to borrow Fatin's matriculation notes of biology and started to make a short notes. I sacrifice my time for the sake of Microbiology. wink wink ;) ;) In midnight, notes done! Sleepy (zzZZz). So, dear SKP, we will continue tomorrow.

At lecture hall, I held a bit late. Most of us were late attending the lecture and Dr. asked us to hurry by telling through BMY3101 whatsapp group. For the first time, I sat at the right side of lecture hall. Then, I brought my notebook and turned it on at the back. The lecture started with all the questions about our project, Thank a Microbe. About 10 minutes then, Dr proceed to Fungi topic. Ha, I made a mind up about Fungi and Algae based on matriculation notes in form of hardcopy and softcopy also. Actually, I prepared my short notes about algae and fungi. But, at morning, I read whatsapp and Dr told to make it in form of softcopy. Therefore, I quickly do a mind map by using examtime (1st time). I brought both to the lecture.
Eukaryote

The test had been done by last Friday and surely, Dr was finished marking papers on Tuesday. During the lecture, Dr mention that only 5 persons got full marks. O.O! They were Malik, Syafiq, Radin, Choyy and Chew. All boys. Girls were very dissapointed and i can conclude that the mood were veryveryvery down at that time. It affect my day. Dr though that because of our quiz in evening but actually because of the result. Huwaaa :'( I can't smile. I can't focus on fungi. I can't talk also. HUHU. No interest to study at the day. Oh,, very over the top. Please laa.. I really hope that I am not the person having lowest mark for the test but not really hope to have highest mark. I have to work harder and smartly manage my time to study while busy with other things. Thanks Dr and my fellow friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment