Sunday 5 October 2014

Microbiologyphile ;) :)

OCTOBER 3, 2014; FRIDAY; at BS 1.4

Anaeyonghasayo ! Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hi everyone..

10 minutes early I had been in the class with my heavy bag pack. I have a problem with BYOD because the battery of my lappy can not retain longer. So, I have to bring the cable but I can not find where I can plug in. Ha. There is a plug at the back but I prefer to sit in front at lecture hall because I can not see clearly the screen. I decided to only use my smartphone to do that task given. Not very lucky, my phone cannot open the file format of the assignment.Huhu. No choice, I have to borrow my friend’s laptop to turn in the assignment. Thanks Dayang and sorry because make you trouble..


On the spot assignment at edmodo
The thruth is, I know the roles of the structures more than that. But I had been in rushed because we share a laptop. Huhu. Very upset. :(

The lecture started with the announcement:
Test1 : October 10,2014 at Biotech 2 (Bilik Seminar 2.2)

Actually, after the lecture done, I in process doing a mind map for subtopic of cell wall. But not done yet. Later I will update this entry by inserting the mindmap that I make through mindomo.com. I relised that do mindmap is veryveryvery important because from that way of learning skill I can remember more during exam or anytime. In shaa Allah.. Many things that I want to share in this entry but got no enough time right now. huhu. sorry2. Not done yet my revision. till blogging later. Byee~


No comments:

Post a Comment